PDA

View Full Version : Are all new Harbeths Anniversary versions?

ErikM
27-12-2010, 06:02 PM
I just got my new Eucalyptus SHL5, (gorgeous wood BTW) I was told by the US importer that they were just received by them (fresh shipment from the UK) Anyway to my most assuredly very happy surprise right on the back is a plaque that says 30 Anniversary, Alan's signature, OFC wire etc.. So I was just wondering are all Harbeths still anniversary, did I get a NOS pair or what? Just wondering.

ErikM
29-12-2010, 06:32 AM
Hellooo.. anyone.... Bueller, Bueller???

STHLS5
29-12-2010, 11:41 AM
... So I was just wondering are all Harbeths still anniversary, did I get a NOS pair or what? Just wondering.

Harbeth production is fully booked till 2012 so please be rest assured that you won't find any NOS. I bought non anniversary series of SHL5 because I couldn't wait for months for the anniversary edition. The best way to enjoy your Harbeth is to stop wondering about it and enjoy the music.

ST

{Moderator's comment: I thought I made it clear enough in my previous comment and I repeat .... 'different market, different price and maybe different spec (such as Anniversary editions) according to what the distributor orders from us. Simple as that.}