PDA

View Full Version : Rocky Mountain Audio Festival 2007 (USA)

Frihed89
27-09-2006, 08:24 AM
I see that Harbeth and/or Harbeth USA will not be participating in the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest?

If this is true, what a shame. This is one of the very best true hifi shows left in the US and one that features real buyers and sellers instead of being a media or shmoozing event for the sourround sound crowd.

I promise you, at RMAF the typical attendee will NOT walk into the room, sneak silently around in back of the speakers and then, as he departs, say to you: "that's a pretty nice sounding amplifier"!

Plane tickets to Denver are cheap, now.

A.S.
28-09-2006, 10:07 AM
Hot news!

Harbeth will be at the show - you can find us at the Sound Science room and at Acoustic Sounds!

And we look forward to meeting you and opening your ears to the clean, sweet Harbeth sounds!
{General comment about Harbeth's attendance at shows: The Harbeth organisation is small, tight and lean. We can not be everywhere at once, no matter how much we would like, and there are really good shows all over the world every month. The way for us to minimise the cost of your new Harbeths is to take very great care of the overheads.}

Clark Williams
29-09-2006, 06:42 PM
Where were you last year?

We (Acoustic Sounds) represented Harbeth with 2 separate soundrooms; one with M30's and the other with C7's. There is actually a pix of the M30's in use at that 2005 show on the Harbeth website.

In 2005, there was no local Denver area Harbeth dealer. Currently there is, so we'll let them do their job along with Walter the Magnificent's assistance.

We'll have another soundroom there, as well as a software booth.

Please stop by to say hello.

Clark

Frihed89
30-09-2006, 09:02 AM
The new board is ignoring my email when people post. What do I need to adjust?

That's great news.

Frihed89
30-09-2006, 09:04 AM
Hi Clark,

I was working. I am glad to see you'll have the Compact 7s. I am looking forward to seeing you exhibition. Come December-January, I will make my final upgrade choice.

John