Announcement

Collapse

HUG - here for all audio enthusiasts

Since its inception ten years ago, the Harbeth User Group's ambition has been to create a lasting knowledge archive. Knowledge is based on facts and observations. Knowledge is timeless. Knowledge is human independent and replicatable. However, we live in new world where thanks to social media, 'facts' have become flexible and personal. HUG operates in that real world.

HUG has two approaches to contributor's Posts. If you have, like us, a scientific mind and are curious about how the ear works, how it can lead us to make the right - and wrong - decisions, and about the technical ins and outs of audio equipment, how it's designed and what choices the designer makes, then the factual area of HUG is for you. The objective methods of comparing audio equipment under controlled conditions has been thoroughly examined here on HUG and elsewhere and can be easily understood and tried with negligible technical knowledge.

Alternatively, if you just like chatting about audio and subjectivity rules for you, then the Subjective Soundings sub-forum is you. If upon examination we think that Posts are better suited to one sub-forum than than the other, they will be redirected during Moderation, which is applied throughout the site.

Questions and Posts about, for example, 'does amplifier A sounds better than amplifier B' or 'which speaker stands or cables are best' are suitable for the Subjective Soundings area.

The Moderators' decision is final in all matters regarding what appears here. That said, very few Posts are rejected. HUG Moderation individually spell and layout checks Posts for clarity but due to the workload, Posts in the Subjective Soundings area, from Oct. 2016 will not be. We regret that but we are unable to accept Posts that present what we consider to be free advertising for products that Harbeth does not make.

That's it! Enjoy!

{Updated Nov. 2016A}
See more
See less

Next shipment to U.S.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next shipment to U.S.

When I put a downpayment on a pair of P3ESR's a few months ago I was told there was a shipment scheduled for sometime in September.

Is there any news (dates) on when this might be happening?

Thanks for any info.

Re: Next shipment to U.S.

OK, although this is not really the place to discuss deliveries to named customers, I thought I'd call the office to ask them for an update.

There is a substantial delivery leaving Harbeth UK next week (starts production Tuesday next week) including rosewood and cherry. I'm glad that you put down a holding deposit as experience in other markets has shown that the actual sales quantity outsells the incoming stock in just a few days. We cannot recall the sales of a Harbeth speaker taking-off quite so fast. The right sound, in the right cabinet at the right price.

Alan in Hong Kong
    Alan A. Shaw
    Designer, owner
    Harbeth Audio UK

Comment

Shipment on its way to USA.
      Alan A. Shaw
      Designer, owner
      Harbeth Audio UK

Comment

Got mine today!!!! They are BEAUTIFUL. The rosewood is perfect and the sound is amazing.

I appreciate the excellent packing and the Q.C. stickers from Harbeth so after the long wait I got a perfect pair of speakers.

The sound these produce is just incredible.

Thanks!

Attached Files

Comment

They look amazing! I have just placed an order for C7ES-3s (Rosewood) in the USA. I believe Harbeth are trying to get an extra pair out for the June delivery. I really really hope it happens as I cannot wait to get a hold of my speakers.

Comment

Originally posted by AB576 View Post
            They look amazing! I have just placed an order for C7ES-3s (Rosewood) in the USA. I believe Harbeth are trying to get an extra pair out for the June delivery. I really really hope it happens as I cannot wait to get a hold of my speakers.
            I'm waiting a pr. of speakers to come in on the June shipment too. Hope harbeth is able to get you your pr. of 7s in so your wait will be over soon.
            Congrats on the new speakers!

Comment

I don't normally get directly involved in individual orders but I understand that there are indeed C7ES3 rosewood due to be made for Harbeth USA next month. I have no idea who they are ultimately destined for; that's something you'd have to discuss with Fidelis.
              Alan A. Shaw
              Designer, owner
              Harbeth Audio UK

Comment

Originally posted by A.S. View Post
                I don't normally get directly involved in individual orders but I understand that there are indeed C7ES3 rosewood due to be made for Harbeth USA next month. I have no idea who they are ultimately destined for; that's something you'd have to discuss with Fidelis.
                Alan,
                Can you estimate around what time in June the shipment will go out?
                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X