Announcement

Collapse

HUG - here for all audio enthusiasts

Since its inception ten years ago, the Harbeth User Group's ambition has been to create a lasting knowledge archive. Knowledge is based on facts and observations. Knowledge is timeless. Knowledge is human independent and replicatable. However, we live in new world where thanks to social media, 'facts' have become flexible and personal. HUG operates in that real world.

HUG has two approaches to contributor's Posts. If you have, like us, a scientific mind and are curious about how the ear works, how it can lead us to make the right - and wrong - decisions, and about the technical ins and outs of audio equipment, how it's designed and what choices the designer makes, then the factual area of HUG is for you. The objective methods of comparing audio equipment under controlled conditions has been thoroughly examined here on HUG and elsewhere and can be easily understood and tried with negligible technical knowledge.

Alternatively, if you just like chatting about audio and subjectivity rules for you, then the Subjective Soundings sub-forum is you. If upon examination we think that Posts are better suited to one sub-forum than than the other, they will be redirected during Moderation, which is applied throughout the site.

Questions and Posts about, for example, 'does amplifier A sounds better than amplifier B' or 'which speaker stands or cables are best' are suitable for the Subjective Soundings area.

The Moderators' decision is final in all matters regarding what appears here. That said, very few Posts are rejected. HUG Moderation individually spell and layout checks Posts for clarity but due to the workload, Posts in the Subjective Soundings area, from Oct. 2016 will not be. We regret that but we are unable to accept Posts that present what we consider to be free advertising for products that Harbeth does not make.

That's it! Enjoy!

{Updated Nov. 2016A}
See more
See less

Photos of your beloved Harbeth Speakers & Setup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Photos of your beloved Harbeth Speakers & Setup

Thanks for sharing. I really enjoy the pictures. they are awesome!

Comment

Hi Guys,my setup Leak TL50+ with P3

Comment

Hi coredump,

You were asking P3ESR setup picture and I hope to see it too....Your question reminded me your setup picture is not here or I over look?

Hope to see your setup photos here as well.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Originally posted by coredump View Post
        any P3ESR setup picture for us to savour in?

this picture is driving me crazy
        "Bath with Music"

Comment

New pictures of the system with the Rega Elicit. Very nice sounding amplifier that matches the SHL5 very well.

Comment

Maybe it has been asked before, but what stands are those in the picture?

Comment

The stands are specialy made by Malaysia dealer sold together with his Harbeth speakers.
              "Bath with Music"

Comment

Hi everyone,

Came across this..

BEAUTIFUL M40.1 in Santoz Rosewood

Comment

Pictures taken from here

Comment

Comment

WOW!! Gorgeous, Special Edition with Special Grade Ultra Pure OFC Cable

Comment

Lovely pics but are they hoping the speakers will grow to fit the stands ?????

Comment

Beautiful!

What is the veneer on the special edition? Walnut? Rose Walnut?

Thanks!

Bob LaBarca
                          State College, PA
                          USA

Comment

Originally posted by KT88 View Post
                            Beautiful!

What is the veneer on the special edition? Walnut? Rose Walnut?

Thanks!

Bob LaBarca
                            State College, PA
                            USA
                            rosewood.. Dazzlingly beautiful speakers

Comment

this is my humble setup; P3ESR driven by Leben CS300.

close-up pictures

the P3ESR is a better match to the Leben tube amp. P3ESR produce great results in pop, percussion, vocal music.

Comment

this is my humble setup; P3ESR driven by Leben CS300.

close-up pictures

the P3ESR is a better match to the Leben tube amp. P3ESR produce great results in pop, percussion, vocal music.
                                Nice setup. You no longer use the Lavardin?

Comment

Working...
                                X