Announcement

Collapse

HUG - here for all audio enthusiasts

Since its inception ten years ago, the Harbeth User Group's ambition has been to create a lasting knowledge archive. Knowledge is based on facts and observations. Knowledge is timeless. Knowledge is human independent and replicatable. However, we live in new world where thanks to social media, 'facts' have become flexible and personal. HUG operates in that real world.

HUG has two approaches to contributor's Posts. If you have, like us, a scientific mind and are curious about how the ear works, how it can lead us to make the right - and wrong - decisions, and about the technical ins and outs of audio equipment, how it's designed and what choices the designer makes, then the factual area of HUG is for you. The objective methods of comparing audio equipment under controlled conditions has been thoroughly examined here on HUG and elsewhere and can be easily understood and tried with negligible technical knowledge.

Alternatively, if you just like chatting about audio and subjectivity rules for you, then the Subjective Soundings sub-forum is you. If upon examination we think that Posts are better suited to one sub-forum than than the other, they will be redirected during Moderation, which is applied throughout the site.

Questions and Posts about, for example, 'does amplifier A sounds better than amplifier B' or 'which speaker stands or cables are best' are suitable for the Subjective Soundings area.

The Moderators' decision is final in all matters regarding what appears here. That said, very few Posts are rejected. HUG Moderation individually spell and layout checks Posts for clarity but due to the workload, Posts in the Subjective Soundings area, from Oct. 2016 will not be. We regret that but we are unable to accept Posts that present what we consider to be free advertising for products that Harbeth does not make.

That's it! Enjoy!

{Updated Nov. 2016A}
See more
See less

Photos of your beloved Harbeth Speakers & Setup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Photos of your beloved Harbeth Speakers & Setup

WOW
    Congrats on a fine looking setup
    Whenever I've come accross Sugden systems it always just seems so easy on the ear, just want to sit and listen.

Comment

Hi,1ryal,i think you have a good environment to enjoy music,o(∩_∩)o...!

Comment

Thanks 1ryal. Agree completely - A very natural sound. To my ears Sugden/Harbeth simply sounds more like music than anything else I've heard. (Even at several times the cost.) I can't imagine wanting anything else and in February I can make two pancakes at once whilst enjoying Mahler!

Comment

Who said blokes couldn't multi-task

Comment

In my 4m(L) x 3m(B) x 2.7m(H) room

Comment

Originally posted by ruzhyo View Post

Nice setup! Congratz!
              "Bath with Music"

Comment

Originally posted by 1ryal View Post
                Me next
                C7s, with Sugden CD player and Rothwell amplification
                Wow... nice pictures thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by ruzhyo View Post

Really nice.... nice dedicated room.... Thanks for Sharing!

Cheers.

Comment

Hello,
                    For some reason I am not able to view the two pic you had attached, but I am able to see the rest of the uploads in this thread. Does anyone else have the same difficulty as I do?

rachael

Comment

No, I cannot view the two pic either.

Comment

Hi ruzhyo,
                        I repost your wonderfull setup for other mates view:

ruzhyo setup:

"Bath with Music"

Comment

Here's my SHL5, after more than 2 long yrs of waiting, after having wife's approval, hope she wun complain "SO BIG".

Comment

Originally posted by Dominic View Post
                            Here's my SHL5, after more than 2 long yrs of waiting, after having wife's approval, hope she wun complain "SO BIG".

Bro Dom, congratz!!
                            The 5 will tell you the 2yrs were worth...after all, you still got it. Wise choice!~~~
                            Ask your wife listen the 5..she will love it too.

Enjoy the musics~~
                            "Bath with Music"

Comment

Originally posted by Dominic View Post
                              Thanks Dominic For Sharing... Could you also share your remaining setup equipment? If Possible photos please...

Thanks again!

Comment

My new speakers

http://

Comment

Working...
                                X