Announcement

Collapse

HUG - here for all audio enthusiasts

At its inception ten years ago, the Harbeth User Group's ambition was to create a lasting knowledge archive. Knowledge is based on facts and observations. Knowledge is timeless, independent of the observer and can be replicated. However, we live in new world in which objective facts have become flexible, personal and debatable. HUG operates in that real world, and that has now been reflected in the structure of HUG.

HUG has two approaches to contributor's Posts. If you, like us, have a scientific mind and are curious about how the ear works, how it can lead us to make the right - and wrong - decisions, and about the technical ins and outs of audio equipment, how it's designed and what choices the designer makes, then the factual Science of Audio sub-forum area of HUG is your place. The objective methods of comparing audio equipment under controlled conditions has been thoroughly examined here on HUG and elsewhere and can be readily understood by non-experts and tried-out at home without deep technical knowledge.

Alternatively, if you just like chatting about audio and subjectivity rules for you, then the Subjective Soundings area is you. If upon examination we think that Posts are better suited to one sub-forum than than the other, they will be redirected during Moderation, which is applied throughout the site.

Questions and Posts about, for example, 'does amplifier A sounds better than amplifier B' or 'which speaker stands or cables are best' are suitable for the Subjective Soundings area. From Oct. 2016, Posts in the Subjective Soundings area will not be spell checked or adjusted for layout clarity. We regret that but we are unable to accept Posts that present what we consider to be free advertising for products that Harbeth does not make.

The Moderators' decision is final in all matters and Harbeth does not necessarily agree with the contents of any member contributions and has no control over external content.

That's it! Enjoy!

{Updated Jan. 2017}
See more
See less

Harbeth P3ESR Rosewood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Harbeth P3ESR Rosewood

    Baby Harbeth for bedroom systems powered by Bedini 25W pure class A very musical presentation.
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Threee-pairs owner!

    Wow, once again, very nice setup Yadi. The short stands for the P3ESR are very cute. So you now own 3 pairs of Harbeth!

    Comment


    • #3
      Nice mini stands

      I like those mini stands! Did you make them yourself, or buy them?

      Comment


      • #4
        Love the P3s

        Very nice...I love the P3's!

        Comment


        • #5
          Nope this is my friend systems who own SHL5
          Originally posted by Gan CK View Post
          Wow, once again, very nice setup Yadi. The short stands for the P3ESR are very cute. So you now own 3 pairs of Harbeth!

          Comment


          • #6
            This is DIY stand made from granite material
            Originally posted by EricW View Post
            I like those mini stands! Did you make them yourself, or buy them?

            Comment


            • #7
              Mini P3 stands

              OMG ! that is just so funky.. those mini stands are awesome, would be perfect in a desktop audio setup ! LOVE IT !

              Comment


              • #8
                Mini stands for desktop setup

                Yes I agree with you
                Originally posted by Double D View Post
                OMG ! that is just so funky.. those mini stands are awesome, would be perfect in a desktop audio setup ! LOVE IT !

                Comment


                • #9
                  Cute P3ESR mini-stands

                  Aw! The small stands are so cute
                  Ben from UK. Harbeth Super HL5 owner.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I've got new P3ESRs - but how do I post pictures?

                    The PSESR in Rosewood are indeed lovely. I received mine yesterday (my first Harbeths!) and have been listening in delight ever since with my new Leben pre/power driving them. I would post some pictures of my setup, but I have no idea how to do it. Can anyone help out?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Pictures as Attachments

                      Originally posted by GregD View Post
                      The PSESR in Rosewood are indeed lovely. I received mine yesterday (my first Harbeths!) and have been listening in delight ever since with my new Leben pre/power driving them. I would post some pictures of my setup, but I have no idea how to do it. Can anyone help out?
                      Isn`t it just a matter of preparing the pictures as not-too-big jpegs then under the Post, Additional options pointing to them on your PC and then Upload?

                      Please do not Embed, always Attach.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Uploading photos - now I understand

                        Originally posted by HUG-1 View Post
                        Isn`t it just a matter of preparing the pictures as not-too-big jpegs then under the Post, Additional options pointing to them on your PC and then Upload?

                        Please do not Embed, always Attach.
                        Yes you're right HUG-1, I thought it would be unfathomable like most computer stuff is to me. I typed that before seeing if I could work it out myself. It is easier than I thought, I took the photos earlier but they were too big, so I will reduce them then post tomorrow. Now that I know how to post pictures I might even show some pictures of bonsai trees too, if I can find an appropriate thread!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Happy owner

                          My friend happy owner of Harbeth speaker from SHL5, P3ESR SE and P3ES2
                          Attached Files

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X