Thread: Sonneteer Anyone?

Default Sonneteer Anyone?

I searched this forum for anyone using a Sonneteer amp with their Harbeths and found no one. The Sonneteer Alabaster is an absolutely wonderful amp with my P3ERS's. The Alabaster reminds me of all of characteristics of a Sugden that I love with the drive of a Naim amp. Very nice indeed. Am I the only here using a Sonneteer or have I simply not looked in the right place?

I knew this brand but I never heard of it's sound. I currently using LFD Zero LE III and love it with my Harbaeths. There is a review said the LFD sound as Sudgen + Naim. So I believe your Sonneteer must be very very good as well.
    "Bath in Music"
    Harbeth owner since 2004

Thank you for the reply. I very much enjoy the looks of the LFD and would love to hear one someday. I think there are some similarities between our amps.

it would be interesting to have a direct comparison / review between lfd zero le mk4 and maybe sonneteer orton

Sonneteer is a very 'underground' product in GB. I don't know of any dealers stocking their products, which might explain the apparently low number of users.