Thread: Harbeth Newsletter: No. 23, November 2010 "Trip of a lifetime"

Default Harbeth Newsletter: No. 23, November 2010 "Trip of a lifetime"

With apologies for the delay, but we are now back up and running with the Harbeth Newsletter, in a fresher format.

First, to get back into the swing I'd like to record my extended Far East trip earlier this year which resulted from the Icelandic volcano .... and then we'll return to the regular format from the next edition. I've also created an on-line photo album (link in the Newsletter) where there are even more pictures.

I hope you enjoy Newsletter 23 - I had a terrific time abroad meeting old and new friends. Here it is.

With the freezing cold temperatures in the UK believe me, I wish I were back there right now!

UPDATE: Sept. 2011 this newsletter link repaired
    Alan A. Shaw
    Designer, owner
    Harbeth Audio UK

Default Once in a lifetime experience for all

Quote Originally Posted by A.S. View Post
    ..First, to get back into the swing I'd like to record my extended Far East trip earlier this year which resulted from the Icelandic volcano ....
    Yes! We need mother nature to move the earth for Alan to make time to meet his fans. Your KL talk was certainly once in a lifetime experience for us. Not the usual demo of speakers like other manufactures do but your ability to stand before a crowd and answer all questions based on established engineering principles. Unlike others who usually avoid difficult questions or take a quick exit after a talk Alan continued to engage with the audience on a one to one basis.

It was great having you here.

ST

Default Alan in Singapore

It was great meeting up with Alan at CD Acoustic, Singapore's Harbeth AD. I can still recall parts of Alan's speech which was both engaging & humourous. Hope to see you again in Singapore Alan.

Default Corrupt link?

Any chance or repairing this link?

(I'm looking at old newsletters re purchase of P3ESRs.)
    David