Thread: New updated 2011 Harbeth User Guide!

Default New updated 2011 Harbeth User Guide!

Alan has completely re-written the User Guide that is supplied with Harbeth speakers. You can download the new guide below.

Please note that we have a small stock of the original guides to use up first (throwing them away would be a needless waste of paper) and we will be dropping this new version into the cartons in about 4-6 weeks.

Once again, this is only our opinions about achieving good sound: what really matters is your opinions based on your own experience. You will note that we have expanded the section on room damping. Enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Harbeth PR,
    Harbeth UK

Default Best user guide?

This is one of the best user guides for speakers I have ever read. Very to the point, but also very complete.

I must mention however, that the link on the products page to this new user guide is dead:

http://www.harbeth.co.uk/uk/uploadfo...erguidance.pdf

Phil100 Guest

Default HUG User Guide

I have done some technical writing aimed at end users in my time. Many compliments to Harbeth on the 2011 guide - it is refreshingly clear, concise and free of technobabble.

{Moderrator's comment: Alan wrote it himself. He'll be pleased! It took him weeks of nibbling.}

Default Download problem?

Does anyone have a clue as to why, when I try to download the guide from either of the links above or from the link on the home page, I get a completely blank document? The download comes through, but when it opens, there is nothing there but a blank, white window. I'm on a Mac if that makes any difference. Thanks very much.
    -Bob

Anyone? PDF download still isn't working for me. If anyone might be willing to e-mail me a PDF, I'd be most appreciative. Thank you!
    -Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Hesson11 View Post
    Anyone? PDF download still isn't working for me. If anyone might be willing to e-mail me a PDF, I'd be most appreciative. Thank you!
    -Bob
    Works great in my case. I will gladly send you the PDF, just send me a personal message with your email address.

Quote Originally Posted by garmtz View Post
    Works great in my case. I will gladly send you the PDF, just send me a personal message with your email address.
    PM sent. Thank you so much, garmtz!
    -Bob

Default It's the music that matters - thanks!

The HUG is amazing. Also the HUG has so much of information and common sense and no snake oil (Thank God!). I am re-learning more about audio. End of the day its Music that matters most!