Thread: Harbeth world-wide distribution

Default Harbeth world-wide distribution

This thread relates to Harbeth's distribution network and how it may relate to our customers.

Default Changes in Taiwan

We would like to comment on the Chinese language positing that has announced that our Taiwan distributor has withdrawn from distributing Harbeth. Our well known, clearly understood rules of becoming and remaining an authorised Harbeth distributor are designed to protect the consumer. This means that product is sold only in the authorised territory and is supported and available through and by a formal 'bricks and mortar' local dealer network. This ensures that the Harbeth Warranty can be made available to local customers to reward their loyalty. Sales outside the territory do not benefit from this warranty support and ultimately do not benefit the consumer.

We are in discussion with other regional Harbeth distributors concerning the ongoing presence of Harbeth in Taiwan, and will report here as and when we have appointed a replacement. In the meantime, we are supporting Harbeth Taiwan (Cozy AV) during their orderly de-stocking phase.

Taiwan has been one of Harbeths smaller markets and these changes have no financial impact on Harbeth UK whatsoever.

Default Harbeth USA - fighting through the snow to deliver to customers ....

This picture in from Walter Swanbon, Harbeth USA. He has been snowed-in for weeks and has been personally delivering to his local customers thanks to his trusty Land Rover! Now he's sold out and awaiting the next delivery from Harbeth UK.

The yeti-like figure driven to the edge of sanity by the ever-present white light is the man himself.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Bangalore

Hi! Alan,
    Already have the Defender 110 in Bangalore. All I need is a few Harbeths to do the needful. Hope Andy (Production Manager) is listening?

Default Andy was listening!

Hi Prithviraj,

Some Harbeths will be with you soon, I received your new order today.

Thank you for all your effort and enthusiasm, its great to be entering another new market!

I also have Kumar to thank as it was he who put us in touch!
    (Hope you are still enjoying you Compact 7ES-3s Kumar??)

Kind regards,

Andy

Default C7ES3 in India doing fine

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I also have Kumar to thank as it was he who put us in touch!
    (Hope you are still enjoying you Compact 7ES-3s Kumar??)

Kind regards,

Andy
    Yes indeed Andy, the C7s are doing just fine. I have them on stands with casters to be able to keep them out of the way when not in use, and they sound quite good even from there!

Happy to hear that you are talking to Prithvi, if I do decide to add a P3 pair to my home in the future, I know where to go.

Default Longing for SHL5s

Andy,

I am the bloke for whom Prithvi ordered the SHL5s.. I heard them once a few years ago.. and have wanted and waited for them for a long long time!.. Really looking forward to bringing them home!..

Niranjan

Default Harbeth in India - big thanks!

Hi! Andy,

Thanks for the update! Can't wait to get my hands on the Harbeth's. Thanks to Kumar for the reference! Niranjan you are going to be the first SHL5s customer in India. Many more to follow! A big thanks to Alan for thinking about entering India! Now to get the Defender 110 full with Harbeths is my next goal!

Prithvi

Default Not long now....

Hello Niranjan,

Won't be long now, they are built and due to leave very soon. I won't say anymore but am sure Prithvi will keep you informed.

Kind regards,

Andy

Default Delivery to Turkey

Dear Andy,

I'm in the waiting list for a M40.1 for monthes, too. We were expecting that you would ship it to Turkey in late November 2011. No new news from the distributor yet, when do you think it will be ready to go?
    I wish it won't be delayed in the customshouse moreover, because of the Christmas time post chaos here.

{Moderator's comment: we obviously cannot discuss individual orders here in a public forum. I have been told that we are in regular comms with your importer and they can give you an up-to-date and accurate answer. You are not the only customer waiting for M40.1.}

Default Speakers have arrived!

Andy, . I believe they have landed in my town!. Cannot believe they are here! ( I thought I might have to wait a few months! if not years, based on some of the posts. I truly appreciate whatever it might have taken make this happen)

Waiting to clear customs I believe.. hoping to listen to them soon.. Having read so many post with so many superlatives about how the Harbeths sound, I think I may have to learn a new language to say the same in a different way!.. Regards Niranjan

All good things in life never come soon! You have to wait and its always worth it Niranjan! Ha! Ha!