Thread: 7ES3s at home in Japan

Default 7ES3s at home in Japan

Here are my 7es3's at home.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Wooden C7 stands (in Japan)

nice setup. How is the wooden stand? I always wonder how can i buy those stands though i'm using a skylan stand? How much did u pay for e wooden stand?

Default Nice amps!

Quote Originally Posted by holden View Post
    Here are my 7es3's at home.
    Nice amps - a Leben AND a Luxman. . . the perks of living in Japan. Had to import a Luxman L-550 A II back home as we don't have a local Luxman distributor. Lux class A sound really suits the Compact 7.

Nice stand. I have seen this wooden stand in Japan when I was visiting my in-law, as well as seeing these stand in Japanese HiFi magazine. I would like to know as well if this wood stand is compare to aluminum / metal stand, or compact wood of Skylan.

{Moderator's comment: the stand is made by Harbeth Japan in Japan and is not available for export outside Japan.}

Default Why not make stands?

hi there

I always wish those stands... seems to look very japanese...
    The bigest problem with Harbeth speakers are the stands.
    I read a lot, about of stands designs and try a few with diferent results and my conclution is that: Harbeth must design stands for own speakers!
    So why just for Japan?

Harbeth: the most natural ...marketing

Default Woden stands for C7ES2/C7ES3

Quote Originally Posted by naim-c7 View Post
    Nice stand. I have seen this wooden stand in Japan when I was visiting my in-law, as well as seeing these stand in Japanese HiFi magazine. I would like to know as well if this wood stand is compare to aluminum / metal stand, or compact wood of Skylan.

{Moderator's comment: the stand is made by Harbeth Japan in Japan and is not available for export outside Japan.}
    I don't really know how they compare to other stands but I did have a pair of wooden stands that were not open frame when I had the c7es2. I put the c7es2s on the open ones and they sounded noticeably better in my opinion - more spacious sounding with better bass detail. Then I put the c7es3s on and it was even better!

The stands are very light but strong. It's a pity they aren't available in the UK. I'm sure lots of Harbeth owners would like the look.

I'm hoping to get a turntable soon and start building a vinyl collection. Looking at a Yamaha GT2000.

Default Nice setup with Leben + Harbeth

hi holden,

a really nice setup. the leben amplifier (cs-300 i think) looks really beautiful. i have the chance to hear the cs-300 and cs-600. really great in combination with harbeth loudspeakers..

cheers,
    chris

Default Luxman 550 A2 + C7ES3

I own the luxman 550 A2 with C7es3, amazing synergy so musical that you can expend hrs listening alone. Love the combo.

Hegel dac hd11 great match.