The Harbeth User Group attracts and welcomes interesting and thoughtful members. Every application is run-through a human check and 99% are welcomed. Sometimes the new member's application profile contains a comment of wide appeal. Here are a few selections of new members, anonymously.

A journey from 'music lover to audiophile to audiofool ...'

I have been a Musician till 1991 that is when I got married :-) After that I have been listening to more music and playing less. I have moved from Music lover to Audiophile then to Audiofool and now come a full circle to Music Lover where I crave the sound of real music. I currently own the [deleted] Speakers and while they are very good, I am looking out for a more organic sound.

When I came to know that Harbeth has come to [my country] my somewhat dead passion woke up again. While not impressed with my first audition of the Harbeths in 2004, the second audition at the same place with the same music just kinda surprised me. Since then I have been wanting to own a Harbeth.

I need this membership so that I can make the correct informed choice about which Harbeth I need to buy since auditions are a rarity here. Finally, after investing in exotic cables, amps etc. I am looking forward to just buying a speaker that will kill the need for upgradation and just make music.