Thread: Harbeth Speaker stands available in New Zealand

Default Harbeth Speaker stands available in New Zealand

We have a new range of Harbeth speaker stands nearing completion in Hard Rock Maple.

The new Harbeth speaker stands are made by Parmenter Sound & will be available in clear lacquer over Maple & with a black stain finish. We have added a 6 mm steel bottom plate for extra stability on carpet using threaded 8 mm spikes. Price is $1150 NZD a pair.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default My P3ESR, C7ES3 and SHL5 ....!

Here is my Harbeth speaker stand range ( P3ESR, C7ES-3, SHL5 pictured ) in either Maple clear lacquer & black stain over the Maple or black paint over Ash timber. Several options all with a 5.25 mm steel bottom plates and 8 mm spikes. In the clear Maple we have grain matched the legs and faces.

very nice indeed! Jason. Please post when you can pic's with speakers atop. (Also a M40.1 stand please!)

Default Outside NZ availability?

Will these be available outside NZ?

Br,
    Teme

Default Export from NZ

Yes Phil, I will be offering a Monitor 40.1 speaker stand. I am not sure about if Harbeth owners will want to pay the freight from NZ, this could make the speaker stands to expensive?

I am also looking into brass spikes and a brass bottom plate for a future upgrade option for clients, I think Maple and brass would be a wonderful combination in a speaker stand.

Default Happy new Harbeth speaker owner

Here is 2 pictures of one of my audio clients new pair of Harbeth P3ESR loudspeakers on our Parmenter designed speaker stands.
    Harbeth P3ESR loudspeaker rear view on our new speaker stands supplied by a very happy new Harbeth speaker owner.

Default P3ESR and Parmenter stands ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Here is 2 pictures of one of my audio clients new pair of Harbeth P3ESR loudspeakers on our Parmenter designed speaker stands.
    Harbeth P3ESR loudspeaker rear view on our new speaker stands supplied by a very happy new Harbeth speaker owner.

Hi Jason, are all the stands the same price regardless of size/model? Thanks.

Default NZ made stands

Hi Sorry for the late reply. All stands are the same price.

We have added 4 brass footers per stand now with M8 threaded studs for leveling, Price per pair is $1290 NZD now with the 8 brass footers fitted to the stands.
    I have found that by using the hard rock Maple timber for my speaker stands I do not need to use any decoupling pads between the speakers and the stands, the bass is very natural sounding with the Harbeth speaker placed directly on top of the stand.

My Parmenter speaker stands use 3 different materials, Maple for the open frame stand, powder coated steel bottom plate for extra mass and stability, and solid brass footers for level adjustment and for tone tuning of the steel bottom plate.
    All 3 elements combine together to make a speaker stand that allows the Harbeth speakers to perform to their full potential.