I would like to replace the cloth on one of my speakers to change the colour to white (the centre speaker of my 5.1 surround setup).

I've read on this forum that Harbeths sound better with the speaker cloth on, so I was wondering what type of material I would use and where to get it. I've found a supplier on e-bay advertising "Speaker Grill Fabric Cloth", but have no idea if it's suitable.

I can post a link if it doesn't infringe the forum rules.

Any suggestions would be welcome.