Page 1 of 44 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Photos of your beloved Harbeth Speakers & Setup

Default Photos of your beloved Harbeth Speakers & Setup

Dear fellow harbeth owners,
    I was hoping that you all are able to share your photos of your beloved Harbeth speakers and your systems setup pictures... Be it new or old, P3, C7, HL5, SHL5, M20, M30, M40, NRG and etc.... I would appreciate if you could post photos of it!

To Start - here's mine...

Systems consist of
    1. Harbeth SHL-5 30th Anniversary
    2. dps2 Turntable with dps modified Rega RB250 tonearm + Benz HOMC
    3. JLTI modified Sony DVD NS90 CD/SACD Player
    4. Lavardin IS Reference Integrated Amp
    5. Audience AU24 Interconnects
    6. Kimber Kable 8TC Speaker Cable
    7. Hutters Rack Basic.

Thanks...for looking...
    Music is not to be denied... is to be enjoyed!

Default Re: Photos of your beloved Harbeth Speakers & Setup

Soundbyte,
    A nice idea. What's the procedure for posting a photo, along with text, on the forum? You have a lovely setup and must have just gotten the SHL5s if they're the anniversary model. Wonderful speakers which I know you will enjoy!

Ned

Quote Originally Posted by Ned Mast
    Soundbyte,
    A nice idea. What's the procedure for posting a photo, along with text, on the forum? You have a lovely setup and must have just gotten the SHL5s if they're the anniversary model. Wonderful speakers which I know you will enjoy!

Ned
    Hi Ned,
    Thanks... yes it been only about 2 months but I have been playing them on average more than 10 hours in weekends.

The easiest way is the following method I used:
    1. Go to www.tinypic.com or pbase.com and upload your pictures
    2. Once uploaded it will provide you with a URL of your picture that you just upload
    3. Copy the URL and choose the picture icon and paste the URL into the message box

Do let me know if you get stuck...

Cheers.

Hu Guest

I just tried to upload one of my pictuer of my beloved M30, this:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=828bjuw&s=1

Quote Originally Posted by Hu
    I just tried to upload one of my pictuer of my beloved M30, this:

Hu,
    Very beautiful setup and Stands! Instead of posting URL... use "[IMG]" tag to post pictures. In the tinypic choose the link copy of Direct Link for Layouts

Cheers...

Hu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Soundbyte

Hu,
    Very beautiful setup and Stands! Instead of posting URL... use "[IMG]" tag to post pictures. In the tinypic choose the link copy of Direct Link for Layouts

Cheers...
    Soundbyte,

Thanks, did not know what to do with the picture. Yours is much more beautiful than mine. I just bought a new stand for my preamp and CDP, next time I will try again.

Cheers,

Hu

Soundbyte,

Thanks, did not know what to do with the picture. Yours is much more beautiful than mine. I just bought a new stand for my preamp and CDP, next time I will try again.

Cheers,

Hu
    Your Setup looks nice... beautiful matching stands. BTW - Nice Quad CD Player - what Amp and pre amp are you using?

Hu Guest

Your Setup looks nice... beautiful matching stands. BTW - Nice Quad CD Player - what Amp and pre amp are you using?
    Oh, you recognised Quad CDP, my power amp is Plinius SA102, preamp is Audio Note M3.

Oh, you recognised Quad CDP, my power amp is Plinius SA102, preamp is Audio Note M3.
    Thanks for Sharing... must have provide you with countless hours of sonics bliss... :-)

Hu Guest

Thanks for Sharing... must have provide you with countless hours of sonics bliss... :-)
    Thank you for your kind words, yes, my dear friends provide me with countless hours of happiness, but unfortunately, bitterness as well :-)

Hi Soundbyte and Hu,
    Wonderful setup...I will post mine soon but my room look ugly..

Hi Hu
    Is your stand and rack's brand GuiZhun? How much you paid for the stand in CND?

Quote Originally Posted by keithwwk
    Hi Soundbyte and Hu,

Hi Hu
    Please post... I would like to see your new SHL-5 OFC 30th Anniversary too... :-)

Cheers.

Hu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by keithwwk
    Hi Soundbyte and Hu,

Hi Hu
    Hi Keithwwk,

Yes, Guangzhou Guizu: http://www.guizu.com.cn/index.htm, I cannot recall how much I paid, probably this: rack - 780 yuan, base for poweramp 1200 - 1400 yuan, stands for speakers, probably as the base for poweramp.

Hi Keithwwk,

Yes, Guangzhou Guizu: http://www.guizu.com.cn/index.htm, I cannot recall how much I paid, probably this: rack - 780 yuan, base for poweramp 1200 - 1400 yuan, stands for speakers, probably as the base for poweramp.
    Hi Hu, recently we have an agent/dealer for Guizu & they seem to be selling quite well. They seems to have stands taylor made for spks like LS-3/5As, Harbeth C7, SHL-5 & Spendor spks like SP-1/2 & SP100. From the pics, they look very solid & nice indeed.

By the way, you mentioned that your system has not only brought you many hours of happiness but bitterness as well. Care to elaborate on that? Thks.

Hu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gan CK
    Hi Hu, recently we have an agent/dealer for Guizu & they seem to be selling quite well. They seems to have stands taylor made for spks like LS-3/5As, Harbeth C7, SHL-5 & Spendor spks like SP-1/2 & SP100. From the pics, they look very solid & nice indeed.

By the way, you mentioned that your system has not only brought you many hours of happiness but bitterness as well. Care to elaborate on that? Thks.
    Recently I bought Taoc AS stands for my preamp and CDP, that is more solid than Guizu wooden one, and make the sound more vivid.

Bitterness: long long treck of searching for amps for my beloved M30, and this amp hums or that amp or CDP strikes.

Recently I bought Taoc AS stands for my preamp and CDP, that is more solid than Guizu wooden one, and make the sound more vivid.

Bitterness: long long treck of searching for amps for my beloved M30, and this amp hums or that amp or CDP strikes.
    Oic....lucky for me i never had any such problems with all the Harbeths that i had as well as the SHL-5 that i currently own. I had a brief listen to M30 in comparison to C7 & SHL-5 & felt that the M30 is not as amplifier friendly as the C7 or SHL-5. Hence, i can understand your frustration & bitterness. I reckon the M30 will sound awesome when properly driven & setup. Well, i am sure you are now enjoying your M30 after the long search. Happy listening.

Hu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gan CK
    Oic....lucky for me i never had any such problems with all the Harbeths that i had as well as the SHL-5 that i currently own. I had a brief listen to M30 in comparison to C7 & SHL-5 & felt that the M30 is not as amplifier friendly as the C7 or SHL-5. Hence, i can understand your frustration & bitterness. I reckon the M30 will sound awesome when properly driven & setup. Well, i am sure you are now enjoying your M30 after the long search. Happy listening.
    Thank you, Gan CK, yes, enjoy now and happy with one thing: get rid of power conditioner and fancy power cords.

NikPer Guest

Season's greetings everyone!

I uploaded a description of my system in Audiogon (Harbeth SHL-5s included) , you can find it here. I would appreciate any comments and opinions as to placement, electronics matching etc

Cheers,

Nikolas

Quote Originally Posted by NikPer

I uploaded a description of my system in Audiogon (Harbeth SHL-5s included) , you can find it here. I would appreciate any comments and opinions as to placement, electronics matching etc

Cheers,

Nikolas
    Nikolas
    Hope you don't mind I repost it in this forum.... Beautiful setup...

Quote Originally Posted by NikPer

Cheers,

Nikolas
    And these pictures too...

Page 1 of 44 1234567891011 ... LastLast