Photos of your beloved Harbeth Speakers & Setup
Dear fellow harbeth owners,
I was hoping that you all are able to share your photos of your beloved Harbeth speakers and your systems setup pictures... Be it new or old, P3, C7, HL5, SHL5, M20, M30, M40, NRG and etc.... I would appreciate if you could post photos of it!
To Start - here's mine...
Systems consist of
1. Harbeth SHL-5 30th Anniversary
2. dps2 Turntable with dps modified Rega RB250 tonearm + Benz HOMC
3. JLTI modified Sony DVD NS90 CD/SACD Player
4. Lavardin IS Reference Integrated Amp
5. Audience AU24 Interconnects
6. Kimber Kable 8TC Speaker Cable
7. Hutters Rack Basic.
Music is not to be denied... is to be enjoyed!