Thread: On-line Registration of your Harbeth speakers

Default On-line Registration of your Harbeth speakers

The new Harbeth web site contains a section here where you can Register your Harbeth speakers. You can register them if you are the first (original) owner, or if you are the subsequent owner; you can register your Harbeths even if they are many years old and the information will stay with them like a passport through their entire life - which is normally twenty or more years.

We strongly encourage you to Register. It gives us great pride knowing where our speakers are being used. To Register, you will need to fully complete the Registration form, after which your speakers will be logged on our database. If you relocate to a new area please be sure to re-register.

Important - please note:

Certain countries (China, Taiwan etc.) supply local-language Registration cards with the speakers. Please always complete and return that printed local Warranty card to the official Harbeth Distributor in your country to be sure that you activate the local Warranty. You are welcome to register your Harbeths with us on-line too.
    Alan A. Shaw
    Designer, owner
    Harbeth Audio UK

Default Re: On-line Registration of your Harbeth speakers

Please add more models to the model drop down menu. I cannot register my ES-2.
    Thanks!

Default Re: On-line Registration of your Harbeth speakers

Our original intention was to list all current models. However, you make a very reasonable point - we should list all previous models, although, of course, this does not change the expired Warranty position on these, but it may allow us to discount spare parts if needed.

I've put in hand a plan to have those additional models listed. Please wait for a couple of days.
    Alan A. Shaw
    Designer, owner
    Harbeth Audio UK