Thread: Harbeth Newsletter: No.6, April 2008

Default Harbeth Newsletter: No.6, April 2008

The sixth issue of the regular Harbeth newsletter has show reports from Canada and Heathrow - two international events where the M40.1 went down very well. There is also information on a new on-line Warranty registration, accessible via the new-look Harbeth website.

The lead story is entitled 'Take it out, plug it in, and it works...' and describes how Harbeth loudspeakers work straight out of the box. Logged-in registered users may view the PDF document.

Happy reading.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Harbeth PR,
    Harbeth UK

eelekim Guest

Default Re: Harbeth Newsletter: No.6, April 2008

Thank you. I enjoyed reading the newsletter as usual. I have 2 questions:

1. I've already registered online but never received any emails regarding the warranty options. Is this normal?

2. The link in the small green box on the back page should be "http://www.bl.uk", right?

Regards,
    mike

Default Re: Harbeth Newsletter: No.6, April 2008

Yes i've also enjoyed reading the latest Harbeth Newsletter. No surprise that the Heathrow show was a huge success with the M40.1 hailed as the best sound in the show. From the pic, i could see that the M40.1 was driven by LFD electronics & as i recently heard & found out, the pairing of LFD & Harbeth is simply magical & wonderfully musical. Quite the best i've heard from any hifi setup irregardless of price. Can't imagine how good the LFD monoblocks sounded with the M40.1 showcased at the heathrow show.