Thread: Harbeth Newsletter: No 8, August 2008

Thumbs up Harbeth Newsletter: No 8, August 2008

The August issue of our regular newsletter has a global flavour - there's news from Hong Kong of how the M40.1 has a wonderful write-up from staff and reviewers of a respected audio magazine, details of our new distributor in Peru and how an entire shipment of M40.1 flagship speakers to the USA sold out inside a week.

News from Britain includes a warning to professional audio engineers about an audio health hazard, how Harbeth speakers have been chosen by a British school, and Alan spills the beans on his secret RADIAL formula.

Also there is a link to Part 1 of our home-spun video series where I've interviewed Alan at work to illuminate some of the many issues he has to balance in designing a speaker like the Monitor 40.1. In this introductory clip he shows us around the outside of his R&D retreat, deep in the heart of the English countryside. In the next edition, I'll be interviewing him.

You can find the link to part one of our little video in Designer Notebook Chapter 7 here.

Happy reading.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Harbeth PR,
    Harbeth UK

Default Re: Harbeth Newsletter: No 8, August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by harbethpr View Post
    The August issue of our regular newsletter has a global flavour - there's news from Hong Kong of how the M40.1 has a wonderful write-up from staff and reviewers of a respected audio magazine, details of our new distributor in Peru and how an entire shipment of M40.1 flagship speakers to the USA sold out inside a week.

News from Britain includes a warning to professional audio engineers about an audio health hazard, how Harbeth speakers have been chosen by a British school, and Alan spills the beans on his secret RADIAL formula.

Also there is a link to Part 1 of our home-spun video series where I've interviewed Alan at work to illuminate some of the many issues he has to balance in designing a speaker like the Monitor 40.1. In this introductory clip he shows us around the outside of his R&D retreat, deep in the heart of the English countryside. In the next edition, I'll be interviewing him.

You can find the link to part one of our little video in Designer Notebook Chapter 7 here.

Happy reading.
    Hi Alan, wow this countryside looks very peaceful, quiet & serene. Ideal for designing loudspeakers.