Thread: Next shipment to U.S.

SGCSG1 Guest

Default Next shipment to U.S.

When I put a downpayment on a pair of P3ESR's a few months ago I was told there was a shipment scheduled for sometime in September.

Is there any news (dates) on when this might be happening?

Thanks for any info.

Default Re: Next shipment to U.S.

OK, although this is not really the place to discuss deliveries to named customers, I thought I'd call the office to ask them for an update.

There is a substantial delivery leaving Harbeth UK next week (starts production Tuesday next week) including rosewood and cherry. I'm glad that you put down a holding deposit as experience in other markets has shown that the actual sales quantity outsells the incoming stock in just a few days. We cannot recall the sales of a Harbeth speaker taking-off quite so fast. The right sound, in the right cabinet at the right price.

Alan in Hong Kong
    Alan A. Shaw
    Designer, owner
    Harbeth Audio UK

Shipment on its way to USA.
    Alan A. Shaw
    Designer, owner
    Harbeth Audio UK

SGCSG1 Guest

Got mine today!!!! They are BEAUTIFUL. The rosewood is perfect and the sound is amazing.

I appreciate the excellent packing and the Q.C. stickers from Harbeth so after the long wait I got a perfect pair of speakers.

The sound these produce is just incredible.

Thanks!

Attached Images Attached Images

AB576 Guest

They look amazing! I have just placed an order for C7ES-3s (Rosewood) in the USA. I believe Harbeth are trying to get an extra pair out for the June delivery. I really really hope it happens as I cannot wait to get a hold of my speakers.

Quote Originally Posted by AB576 View Post
    They look amazing! I have just placed an order for C7ES-3s (Rosewood) in the USA. I believe Harbeth are trying to get an extra pair out for the June delivery. I really really hope it happens as I cannot wait to get a hold of my speakers.
    I'm waiting a pr. of speakers to come in on the June shipment too. Hope harbeth is able to get you your pr. of 7s in so your wait will be over soon.
    Congrats on the new speakers!

I don't normally get directly involved in individual orders but I understand that there are indeed C7ES3 rosewood due to be made for Harbeth USA next month. I have no idea who they are ultimately destined for; that's something you'd have to discuss with Fidelis.
    Alan A. Shaw
    Designer, owner
    Harbeth Audio UK

Quote Originally Posted by A.S. View Post
    I don't normally get directly involved in individual orders but I understand that there are indeed C7ES3 rosewood due to be made for Harbeth USA next month. I have no idea who they are ultimately destined for; that's something you'd have to discuss with Fidelis.
    Alan,
    Can you estimate around what time in June the shipment will go out?
    Thanks