Thread: Sam of Tropical Audio

Default Sam of Tropical Audio

There are very few dealers who really care for their customers once a deal is closed, at least here in Malaysia. However, Sam the owner of Tropical Audio whom I know less than 5 week is definitely one exception.

It has been a month since I bought SHL5 from Tropical Audio. He dropped by yesterday and spend about 3 hours trying to bring the best out of my Harbeth even though I didn't contact him after the sale was concluded except for a call or two from him asking me how's the Harbeth doing. Even though both of us have different opinion as to how room should be treated or how the sound from speakers project to the listening environment but Sam genuinely love the products he sells and passionate about how the customers feel about their product.

Well done Harbeth for choosing a good dealer and Sam, (if you reading this) keep up the good job.

Regards,
    ST

yeecn Guest

Default Re: Sam of Tropical Audio

Yes, Sam does care about his customers. I think he understands the importance of satisfied customers - especially for speakers like Harbeth that sells via words of mouth.

Please do drop me a note if Sam were to drop by your place again. I would like very much to join in to learn a thing or two.

Default Re: Sam of Tropical Audio

Sure, he called me last week but I was bit busy. Not sure if he's free on Sunday. Anyway, you are welcome if he can't make it.

ST