Thread: Exposure 2010S Integrated Amp

evs71 Guest

Default Exposure 2010S Integrated Amp

I've searched the Harbeth forums for mention of the Exposure 2010S integrated amp and I'm surprised to find no one has discussed it yet. I'm listening to C7ES-3s with the 2010S right now, and I am very happy with the combination ( I listen mostly to classical and jazz, some classic rock ). If you haven't listened to these together prepare to be pleasantly surprised! This integrated amp has tremendous value for the money.

If you have heard this integrated amp with Harbeth speakers, please share your impressions. I'm interested in what other people, who may have broader experience with amps than I do, may think of the combination.

It's good to hear that someone else is using Exposure amps with Harbeths too . Actually I have demoed C7's with my Exposure 23/28 amps at home and I think that combination of Exposure and Harbeth is excellent and I wonder why so few Harbeth users are using these great amps with their speakers. Both are great value and work really well together. I listen mostly to metal, prog rock, blues and jazz and everything sounds great with these speakers.
    Quote Originally Posted by evs71 View Post
    I've searched the Harbeth forums for mention of the Exposure 2010S integrated amp and I'm surprised to find no one has discussed it yet. I'm listening to C7ES-3s with the 2010S right now, and I am very happy with the combination ( I listen mostly to classical and jazz, some classic rock ). If you haven't listened to these together prepare to be pleasantly surprised! This integrated amp has tremendous value for the money.

If you have heard this integrated amp with Harbeth speakers, please share your impressions. I'm interested in what other people, who may have broader experience with amps than I do, may think of the combination.

Hi Dzeikei,

Exposure XI/XII/mono VIIIs driving Compact 7 ES2. Like you said, great stuffs.

Cheers...

Hi bro sunshine! Long time did not see your post here I quite sure your exposure give you overall more liquid sound..
    "Bath in Music"

Hi Keith,

Ya been busy with a couple of things.
    Yes the Exposure been keeping me very happy, then again Harbeth are easy load, the Exposure can drive them easily.

Later

Quote Originally Posted by evs71 View Post

I am interested in the newer Exposure 2010S2 integrated amp. evs71 - I also have C7ES-3s and interested how satisfied you are with your Exposure or if you have sold it instead of another product?

Does another forum member have experiences with Exposure??