What would your dream music (or AV) system and environment be, revolving around Harbeths? Money no object, (hey, its good to have dreams and goals however shallow they may be). It can be anything eg. 2 channel (or a multichannel shoehorned into it).
Ill start, Ö
1. a bigger fairly well damped room in a quiet location, with the closest neighbour at least 150 metres away
2. Harbeth M40.1ís, in teak veneer on simple open frame teak stands
3. Bryston BP26 preamp at almost arms length, running a long balanced XLR to
4. Bryston Powerpac 300ís ( with short speaker cables to M40ís)
5. CEC TL53Z player (also at arms length, negating the need to get up and change cdís. )
6. another CD player, maybe an Esoteric X03SE
7. nice comfortable couch
Pretty happy with what I have but i'll know the first thing to do if I won the lottery!