• Welcome to the all-new HUG. All content has been converted from the old system, and over the next days we will re-style HUG in a more familiar way.

Photos are no longer displaying on my computer or phone

Gary DiChiara

I am logged in and photos are no longer displaying on either my computer (Macbook Pro) or phone iPhone 7 plus. Is there a setting I can adjust to once again see photos. Thank you.

A.S.

Administrator
Staff member
The no-image bug is deep within VBulletin, the engine that runs this forum. We have long given up pleading with VBulletin to fix it, and although we engaged a programmer at our expense to develop a work-around, constant tinkering with the master code by VBulletin has now reintroduced the bug. VB simply do not care or do not have any manpower. It baffles us that VB is still in business taking annual charges yet delivering a faulty product.

We have been working on a completely new solution for months, recognising that HUG is now so big that we simply cannot 'start again'. I hear that the shadow forum is now almost running perfectly, and I for one cannot wait to pull the plug and make the switch over after a little more tuning.

BAS-H

A.S. said:
The no-image bug is deep within VBulletin, the engine that runs this forum. We have long given up pleading with VBulletin to fix it, and although we engaged a programmer at our expense to develop a work-around, constant tinkering with the master code by VBulletin has now reintroduced the bug. VB simply do not care or do not have any manpower. It baffles us that VB is still in business taking annual charges yet delivering a faulty product.

We have been working on a completely new solution for months, recognising that HUG is now so big that we simply cannot 'start again'. I hear that the shadow forum is now almost running perfectly, and I for one cannot wait to pull the plug and make the switch over after a little more tuning.
This sounds great. Thanks for the efforts and look foward to it.